There are a number of different ways in which patients, service users, carers and family members can get involved in the work of ARC South London.
Examples of ways to get involved include:
- Join an advisory group of patients or service users who use specialist services
- Join our Involvement Learning Network
- Apply to join our Executive and Board
- Participate in public events designed to create spaces for learning and reflection
- Share your experiences of care and services to help generate new areas of enquiry
- Give feedback on the design of new research trials or new technologies
- Contribute to the development of new strategies for engaging the public.
Lana Samuels (pictured above) speaking about the importance of patient and public involvement in research at a public event.
Find out more
- Find out about more about areas of research that interest you and opportunities to be involved, in our Research & Implementation webpages.
- View opportunities to get involved in applied informatics and digital health research.
Find out about involvement in the ARC's maternity and perinatal mental health research.
You can also get in touch with Savi Hensman, our patient and public involvement coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) and sign up to our involvement newsletter -Together in research.