• About our social care research

    Adult social care covers social work, personal care and practical support for adults with a physical disability, a learning disability, or physical or mental illness, as well as support for their carers. All ARCs are required by the NIHR to focus on social care as part of their applied health research, so that healthcare research is not carried out in isolation.

    Read more

Related content